- thank the person who nominated you and comment on their blog.
- link back to their blog.
- nominate 10 bloggers for this award, and notify them.
- answer the 10 questions you were asked, and create more for the 10 bloggers you nominated to answer.
- include the rules in your post.
here are the questions jasmine asked!
- what's your favorite thing to do during the holidays? i know the holidays have past (my bad for doing this late!), but my favorite thing to do is simply relax and spend time with my family. holiday shopping is a close second of course! ;)
- what culture are you most interested in learning about? i really want to learn more about spanish culture. i took spanish for four years in high school, and i hope to go to spain one day soon!
- what's something on your bucket list that you'd really like to accomplish one day? one of the top things on my bucket list is to see my favorite band, 5 second of summer, perform live. hopefully that will happen this summer!
- what's the best gift you've ever received from someone? it's hard to say what THE best gift was that i've ever received, but i'd have to say my high school graduation gift from my sister. she basically said that for one day we she would take me out and we could do WHATEVER i wanted.
- why did you start blogging? i had been following some blogs for a little while and i just loved them. it just seemed like so much fun! i dreamed about starting my own but never thought i could actually do it. then, in my last month of summer break before college, one day i just decided to do it. it was kind of a spur of the moment thing.
- what is your favorite subject in school? my favorite subject in school is biology. i am a molecular bio major after all!
- are there any blogger role models you look up to? i'd have to say the one blogger i look up to the most is bri from design love fest. i just love everything about her blog!
- if you could have any superpower, what would it be? i would have the power to heal anyone. i think that would just be amazing. :)
- what's your all-time favorite movie? hmmmmmm... another toughie. i'd say the james bond series is one of my favorites.
- what does a perfect date look like for you? to me a perfect date sounds like a simple dinner out with lots of time to talk.
i'm nominating these bloggers:
- design love fest
- sweet helen grace
- oh happy day
- random acts of pastel
- my socal'd life
- a cup of jo
- homey oh my!
- sf girl by bay
- in love with san diego
here are my questions!
- what are you most excited about this new year?
- if you could only buy clothes from one store for the rest of your life, what store would that be?
- if you could live in any city in the world, where would you live?
- what is your favorite part about blogging?
- when did you start blogging?
- what is your favorite t.v. show?
- what is your favorite sweet treat?
- if you could travel to one planet in our galaxy, where would you go?
- if you could have one dinner with anyone in the world, who would they be?
- what is your favorite thing to do when you're not busy blogging?
i can't wait to see all your answers! xo shawndiz
image from glitter 'n goals.