- this one from leif smells like citrus and oakmoss; a perfect combination of fresh and woodsy.
- of course there had to be a diptyque candle in here!
- target surprisingly has tons of candles, and this one is sure to smell super fresh.
- candles can smell pretty unique; but this one from catbird seems to surpass all with its smoke, leather, and tobacco flower scent.
- i found this one on hard to find; it looks great and has a variety of scents you can choose from.
the holidays have come and gone, but we've still got a lot of winter to get through before it gets any warmer. it seems like as soon as december has past everyone starts looking forward to spring! i, however, am still loving this cold weather and am going to take advantage of it. one of my favorite ways to feel all warm and cozy while it's cold and blustery outside is with candles. they set the mood for any room and get me feeling good. here i rounded up some candles that look great and that i'd love to try before winter is over.
i'm shawndiz, a college student in desperate need of a creative outlet. i love all things design worthy and revel in creating and sharing what i find beautiful and interesting in the world. above all i believe that being a busy college student doesn't mean you should sacrifice style.
Vogue Intuition by Shawndiz Hazegh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.