- 1 grapefruit
- 3 springs of mint
- 3 tbsp rose water
- sparkling water
- dried roses to garnish
- cut the grapefruit in half. slice half of the grapefruit into wedges and put in your pitcher.
- put the mint in your pitcher followed by the rose water.
- fill the pitcher with your desired amount of sparkling water. there is no need to stir once you've done this!
- let the drink sit for 1 hour (you can let it sit longer for a more potent flavor). cover your pitcher so you don't lose the fizz!
- poor into individual glasses. add a slice of grapefruit from the other half, any remaining mint, and a couple of dried roses to garnish.