- dslr camera
- set your camera up on you're tripod where you will be shooting. this will work in any lighting ranging from completley dark to dusk.
- change your camera's settings to S mode (for shutter speed).
- change your shutter speed to 5 seconds. however, you may find that yours works better when set to 3 or 4 seconds. just mess around with it to see what works best.
- light your sparkler and create designs in the air that you want to be captured.
- if you want to write words, write them backwards, and if you don't want the word to be in cursive, you'll need one person for each letter (you'll still need to write each letter backwards).
- have fun with it, and hopefully you'll end up with some cool pics!